Ontario Secures More Agreements From China Mission
Ontario has secured an additional 11 agreements with Chinese partners, following the Premier's first trade mission to China. These projects could create up to 80 new jobs in communities across Ontario.
- United Biologics Canada has entered into an agreement with China-based Kanion Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd. to validate and provide market approvals for three of United's fertilizer and air/water/soil cleaning technologies.
- United Biologics Canada will partner with Nanjing Jiangning S&T Venture Investment Group in a joint investment and commercialization agreement.
- WatCo, the University of Waterloo's commercialization group, collaborated with the Nanjing Jiangning S&T Venture Investment Group to invest in University of Waterloo spin-off technology companies. The first investment is in a WatCo-supported company that specializes in advanced manufacturing Atomic Force Microscope (AFM) tips technology.
- The University of Waterloo reached an agreement to jointly set up a company with Tianjin Qiushi New Energy Co. Ltd. to commercialize hydrogen fuel cells technologies to China.
- McMaster University signed a memorandum of academic and research cooperation with Soochow University to collaborate in a number of academic research fields, as well as staff training in research administration.
- Cenith Air Inc. / Future Solar Developments Inc. signed an agreement with Shanghai Yangze River Group to collaborate on smog control projects and selling smart electric appliances and Cenith Air purifiers products in China.
- Cenith Air Inc. / Future Solar Developments Inc. and Guangzhou City Construction Investment Group signed a joint venture agreement to develop "net-zero" energy technologies and smart device technologies for a project in Guangzhou City.
- Canada International Business Development Inc. signed multiple contracts with Chinese partners.