Minister of Children and Youth Services to Make an Announcement
Michael Coteau, Minister of Children and Youth Services, will make an announcement at ErinoakKids Centre for Treatment and Development.
|Date:||Thursday, June 8, 2017|
|Time:||1:00 p.m. Minister to deliver remarks |
1:30 p.m. Media Availability
|Location:|| ErinoakKids Centre for Treatment and Development |
2695 North Sheridan, Suite 120
- Exit the QEW at Winston Churchill and drive north on Winston Churchill.
- At the first set of lights, turn right on North Sheridan Way.
- Turn left into the third driveway after turning onto North Sheridan Way.
- There is a red Canada Post mailbox at the entrance. The building, 2695, is the flat building facing you as you enter the driveway.
- Take the round-about. Do not park in the visitors' parking lot. Instead circle in the round-about about ¾ of the way and make your way to the other side (north) of the building.
- The entrance has a sign saying Autism In-Centre and is one door away from Select Sandwich.