Deer Tag Draw Deadline Extended To July 6
The deadline for hunters to apply for the antlerless deer validation tag draw has been extended to Monday, July 6, from Tuesday, June 30, due to high demand.
Hunters with a valid hunting version Outdoors Card can apply to the Antlerless Deer Tag Draw by phone or in person:
- Apply using the automated phone system 24 hours a day, seven days a week by calling 1-800-288-1155. (A credit card is required.) The deadline for telephone applications is 11:55 p.m. (ET) on July 6.
- Apply at a ServiceOntario/Government Information Centre during regular business hours. The deadline for paper applications to be received at a ServiceOntario Centre is 5:00 p.m. (ET) on July 6.
- All revenue from sales of hunting and fishing licences in Ontario is used for wildlife and fisheries management.
- Read more information about the tag draw application process and seasons for deer hunters.
- For more information on hunting anywhere in the province, read the 2009-10 Hunting Regulations Summary or call the Natural Resources Information Centre at 1-800-667-1940.