Ministers' First Agri-Food Trade Mission to India
Jeff Leal, Minister of Agriculture, Food and Rural Affairs, and Michael Chan, Minister of International Trade, are leading Ontario's first Agri-Food Trade Mission to India from November 13 to 20, 2016.
The mission includes stops in New Delhi, Mumbai and Chandigarh and will introduce delegates from Ontario's agri-food businesses and organizations to this growing, priority market, helping lay the foundation for future partnerships that will benefit both Ontario and India.
About the Delegation
The 18 delegates participating in the mission represent a diverse range of agri-food businesses and organizations from across Ontario.
The delegates include:
- Canadian Livestock Genetics Association
- Competitive Green Technologies
- Fiera Foods Company/Upper Crust
- Flavorcan International Inc.
- Greaveston Genetics Inc.
- Jamieson Laboratories
- Leading System Consultants Inc.
- Martin's Family Fruit Farm
- Nurture Growth
- Park Tak International Corporation
- Pillitteri Estates Winery
- Proteins Easy Corp
- Punn Impex Ltd.
- Riz Global Foods
- University of Guelph