UPDATE: Swearing-in Ceremony Details - Tuesday, June 24, 2014
Premier Kathleen Wynne and her cabinet will be sworn in to office at Queen's Park on Tuesday, June 24, 2014.
Ministers' procession into the Legislative Chamber
Official party enters the Legislative Chamber
Official swearing-in ceremony
Cabinet ministers enter first official meeting
Media Availability - Premier Wynne, followed by cabinet ministers
The Legislative Assembly of Ontario's Broadcast and Recording Service will record the procession and the ceremony. The ceremony will not be broadcast on the Ontario Parliamentary channel.
Instructions for Accessing the Video Signal
Media will be able to access an analog, letterboxed video signal of the Swearing-in ceremony on the Legislative Assembly's standby line on the Bell Television Operating Centre. A graphic advertisement, along with a 1 khz. audio tone on Channels 1 & 2 will be available as of Monday, June 23 at 12:00 PM. Audio of the ceremony is monaural.
The Television Operating Centre circuit IDs for this event are:
- OGQP2 (Ontario Government Queen's Park 2) or NOVFNT200070.
Instructions for Media on Site:
- Media are asked to be in their fixed positions no later than 1:30 PM
- Media must register and provide accreditation upon arrival
- Non-accredited media must report to the Press Gallery on the third floor for media passes
- Passes are available to still photographers to take pictures from the Press and Public galleries during the swearing-in ceremony; however, photographers must remain in the Chamber for the duration of the ceremony
No parking available on site. Street parking only.