- Minister Responsible for Seniors Affairs, June 2016 – January 2017
- Associate Minister of Health and Long-Term Care, responsible for Long-Term Care and Wellness, June 2014 – June 2016
- Parliamentary Assistant to the Minister Responsible for the 2015 Pan/Parapan American Games, June 2013 – June 2014
- Parliamentary Assistant to the Minister of Tourism, Culture and Sport, June 2013 – June 2014
- Parliamentary Assistant to the Minister of Community and Social Services, February 2013 – June 2013
- Parliamentary Assistant to the Minister of Infrastructure, November 2011 – February 2013
- MBA, Rotman School of Management, University of Toronto
- Chartered Accountant designation
Memberships and Associations
- Volunteer, Carassauga
- Founder, Vastra Daan clothing drive
Dipika Damerla was first elected to the Ontario legislature in 2011 as the Member of Provincial Parliament for Mississauga East-Cooksville and was re-elected in 2014.
Dipika currently serves as the Minister of Seniors Affairs. She was previously Associate Minister of Health and Long-Term Care with responsibility for Long-Term Care and Wellness.
Before becoming a Minister, she served as Parliamentary Assistant (PA) in a number of portfolios, including PA to the Minister of Tourism, Culture and Sport, the Minister Responsible for the Pan/Parapan Games, the Minister of Community and Social Services, and the Minister of Infrastructure.
Prior to entering politics, Dipika worked in corporate banking and has a MBA in Finance from the Rotman School of Management, University of Toronto.
A proud mother and long-time resident of Mississauga, Ontario, Dipika leads a typical suburban life balancing work and family.
Dipika is guided by the ideal that in life “it is not enough to be good, you have to do good.”