- Parliamentary Assistant to the Minister of Education, June 2014 – June 2016
- Parliamentary Assistant to the Minister Responsible for Francophone Affairs, November 2011 – May 2014
- Parliamentary Assistant to the Minister of Agriculture and Food, November 2011 – May 2014
- Parliamentary Assistant to the Minister of Rural Affairs, February 2013 – May 2014
- Mayor, Alexandria (North Glengarry)
Personal and Family Life
- Married (Kelly) with two children and three grandchildren
Grant Crack was first elected to the Ontario legislature in 2011 as the MPP for Glengarry-Prescott-Russell. He was re-elected in 2014.
Crack currently serves as Parliamentary Assistant to the Minister of Agriculture, Food and Rural Affairs. He was previously Parliamentary Assistant to the Minister of Education.
Prior to his election he served as mayor of Alexandria (North Glengarry) for 11 years.
As former mayor of a diverse municipality, Crack understands the needs of an urban community, as well as the important role that the agricultural industry plays in Ontario’s economy.
Under his leadership, the North Glengarry Council moved forward with various projects, including the Regional Water Supply Project for Maxville and Alexandria, the indoor sports complex (Soccer Dome) and the concrete skate park in Alexandria.
Crack has two children, Chloe and Calvin, and three grandchildren. He lives with his spouse Kelly and her daughter Leah in Alexandria.