- Parliamentary Assistant to the Minister of Economic Development, Employment and Infrastructure, focusing on Infrastructure, June 2014 – June 2016
- Councillor, City of Toronto
- Councillor, City of Etobicoke
- Commissioner, Toronto Transit Commission
- Member, City of Toronto Executive Committee
- Architecture degree, University of Toronto
Personal and Family Life
- Married with one daughter
Memberships and Associations
- Member, BUILD Toronto
- Member, Kingsway Business Improvement Area
- Member, Shop the Queensway Business Improvement Area
Peter Milczyn was first elected to the Ontario legislature in 2014 as the MPP for Etobicoke-Lakeshore.
Milczyn currently serves as Parliamentary Assistant to the Minister of Labour, as well as to the Minister of Infrastructure and the Minister Responsible for Francophone Affairs. He was previously Parliamentary Assistant to the Minister of Economic Development, Employment and Infrastructure, focusing on Infrastructure.
Milczyn graduated from the University of Toronto’s Faculty of Architecture in 1989, and went on to found PZM Design, which focused on both private and public projects. His interest in urban planning led him into politics. He was elected as a councillor in the former City of Etobicoke in 1994, and represented Etobicoke on Toronto City Council for more than ten years.
Milczyn is fluent in Polish and French. He grew up in Mimico and now lives in Toronto’s Sunnylea neighbourhood with his wife and daughter.